Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010

You don't wanna go to Prohlis... and Pizza!

Somehow I have the feeling that documenting my dreams makes me remember more of them. Here is another, relatively short one:
Joe Lee... very young indeed.
I was talking to Jitka, a friend from university and because we had to prepare a presentation together, her and I took the tram to Prohlis, where she lived. It turned out that Prohlis was pretty much of a slum/trailer park kind of place. While we were walking through it, I said something like "this isn't exactly the nicest part of Dresden", to which she agreed. Then she added that on top of that only old people lived there except for her and the guy who was living right next to her. A guy, who looked like Joe Lee from the series "True Blood" overheard that and said "no, no, I'm young, too".

Also I made the best pizza ever today. I never used to be a huge fan of home-made pizza because it never tasted anything near the pizza at italian restaurants. I've been trying new recipes for the dough and different ways of baking it and finally I developed a recipe I really, really like. If any of you would like to try it out, just leave a comment and I will post it.

1 Kommentar: