Freitag, 1. April 2011

Second post in one day? Whaaaaat???

Stolen from a friend, who stole it from someone else. Gosh, I love things like that!
If I wasn't myself, but...
... a month: September
… a day of the week:Wednesday
… a time of the day: 11 pm
… a planet: uranus (haha, might be influenced by Sailor Moon here)
… a sea animal:whale
… a direction: left!
… a number: 9
… a piece of clothing: a pair of worn out jeans
… a piece of jewelry: one ring to rule them all... just kidding. A piercing at a weird place.
… a cosmetic-thingy: Jesus, did I really say I love things like this? Just.. something not too girly, I guess.
… a flower or plant: Rosemary
… liquid: rain
… a tree: an apple tree
… a bird: a stork
… a piece of furniture: bed
… weather: summer rain
… a mythical creature:a sphinx
… an animal: a spotted hyena or a cat
… a color: green
… an element: iron
… a car: an old VW-bus
… a song: It's hard not just to pick one of my favorite songs, but a song that I think is like me. "Silk Road" by Kitaro.
… a movie: a documentary about a serial killer
… a movie character: Magenta from the Rocky Horror Picture Show
… a character from a book: Alanna from the lioness-series by Tamora Pierce. At least that's the character I identified with most so far (even though I was 8 or something the first time I read it, so it might not be an up to date picture of myself)
… a mood: calm
… a body part: eyes
… a facial expression: looking sceptical
… a subject at school: math
… an item: a book
… a word: alas
… a feeling: being on edge
… unhealthy snack? (Knabbergebäck, lacking a good translation): a home made cheese cookie (it's not sweet, but salty and, well, with cheese, and delicious)
… a sport: wrestling (I would be terrible at wrestling, but for some reason I feel like that would be me)
… a drink: coffee
… ice cream favor: chocolate-chili
… a fairytale: nothing with a prince who saves the girl, that's for sure... um... "the story of the youth who went forth to learn what fear was"
… a toy: a Rubik's cube
… a country: Tuvalu (a little country that will be gone when the sea leven rises - Vanitas!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen