Freitag, 27. Mai 2011

10) A book by your favourite author

It's hard to pick a favourite author. Why are all these categories so hard? I'm really looking forward to „take a random book from your shelf“. As a kid, I loves Astrid Lindgren and someone called Tamora Pierce, as a teenager my favorite author was Stephen King, now I don't really have one. As I don't really like King anymore, and I'll talk about Tamora Pierce on a different day, I'll go with Lindgren. One of her best books, in my eyes, is „Ronja Rövardotter“. If you have never read it, please do (except if you're Nec, because I already know you won't enjoy it)! I re-read it when I was in Sweden and it was still very touching and awesome.
The book is about friendship, nature, death, and intergenerational conflict; at times light and funny, at times sad and touching – and very true to human nature in my eyes. I like that in books. When I think „yes, that could really happen that may. This is how people could react in real life.“

3 Kommentare:

  1. Oh wie schön. Ein Buch meiner Kindheit. ich habe es seinerzeit geliebt. Aber Asrtid Lindgren ist auch einfach eine großartige Autorin!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. „yes, that could really happen that may. This is how people could react in real life.“ <-- but only in May, not in April.

    Er, yeah, I don't really have something more substantial for a comment, sorry.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. äh, ja, das sollte "way" heißen.

    AntwortenLöschen