Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2011

16) 9th book from the right on your bookshelf

Same problem as yesterday. This time I decided to the "books I read for school and the Bible and the book Mormon"-shelf (in case you are wondering why I got the book Mormon: It was one of these days where just every girl you meet looks SO hot to you and then I met this Mormon girl and she had such an adorable American accent and so when she was like "would you like to meet up to talk about God?" I was like "yeah... yeah, sure, whatever you say" and then she came over and gave me that book. I wish I could tell you that I converted her by hot lesbian sex, but unfortunately I didn't. Well, so it goes). The 9th book was "Die Räuber" by Schiller. I read and reviewed it in 10th or 11th grade, a time, in which I thought it doesn't get much better than Sturm und Drang. I don't remember much of it. Just that it's about two brothers. One of them, Franz, sucks and is a cold hearted asshole, while the other one, Karl, is cool and becomes a robber. And there is a girl... because there is always a girl. And it's dramatic. Which is good. I like dramatic. But not in real life.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen