Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011

29) Why the hell has this book been turned into a movie?

Or rather: Why the hell has this book been turned into SUCH A F***ING BAD movie?! I don't even know where to start my rant! The movie doesn't even include half of the story that's in the book! Fuchur, the dragon, looks like a f***ing dog! A giant dog! WTF, movie making people, don't you know what a dragon looks like? Or have you never read his description in the book? Can you even read? I doubt it, because if you could, you wouldn't make such a HORRIBLE movie!

... anyway, I don't think I need to write much about the book. It's a very well known book and if you've never read it, go ahead and do so. It's general education. I love Michael Ende, by the way. His books are deep but still fun to read for children. And the Neverending Story shows an amount of creativity that amazes me. Awesome.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Sehr gut. Das Buch war für diesen Tag bei mir auch in der engeren Wahl. Der arme Fuchur!

    AntwortenLöschen