Freitag, 3. Juni 2011

17) Close your eyes and take a random book from your shelf

This time I used my sister to randomly choose one of my shelves and then I picked one of the books. The result is "Bermudez Triangle" by Maureen Johnson. It's a pretty typical book for teenagers: about friendship, love and relationships. However, what makes it better then your avarage teen-book is that it's also about finding sexual identity, without being a book about homosexuality. The story follows three best friends (the Bermudez Triangle). One of them leaves for the summer. The other two start to develop romantic feelings towards another, hook up and when the other friend returns, nothing is the way it was. Maureen Johnson is a good writer - the book is funny and real. But if you're not a girl between 12 and 17, I doubt that you will find this book very exciting.

1 Kommentar: