Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2011

university dreams

I get these university dreams almost always at times where uni stresses me out. I had that in school, too. Usually they are about messing up an exam and the teacher telling me the horrible result.
This time I dreamed about the class "Gutachten". I had the exam for it yesterday, so I guess it makes sense. I don't remember much of the dream, just that we were in the room where we wrote the exam and the professor (the same one I dreamed about a couple of nights back) told us the grades - but not the grades of the exam from yesterday, but the final grades, which will influence the overall grade of the entire diploma. She started with a girl called "Lilith Poppe" (who is actually in that class) and then said "well, what do you think she should get? I'm torn between 1.0 and 1.5" And everyone was like "1.0!". The professor, by the way, was sitting on a desk in the middle of the room. This went on for a while and then she looked at me and said "Well... Frau Morgenroth... I've decided to give you a 3.5" in a voice that indicated that I should be happy about it and when I looked at her in a shocked way she continued "Come on... you are a very likeable person, but we all know you're a little underprivileged here" tapping at her head to indicate that she obviously thought I was stupid. I felt attacked and got furious, got up and yelled at her "I got an IQ of 130!". I don't really remember what happened after that. I just remember that later I thought it was stupid that I yelled that and that I shouldn't have gotten so mad at all.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen